/SPAM!/ [90%] =?gb2312?b?Q2hpbmVzZVRyYW5zbGF0aW9ut63S67f+zvE=?=

Dear Madam or Gentleman:

    ChinaTranslationNet Company Ltd. is a large translation service company, founded and managed by several experts from well-known universities in China such as Qinghua University, Beijing University, Fudan University and Shanghai Communication University, etc. The company headquarters is in Beijing and has branches in Shanghai and Guangzhou. The company's website is www.chinatranlation.net. It is the leading translation website in China. In the translation category, it is in the top three hits on the Google, Baidu, Sohu and Sina search engines. With daily hits of over 20,000 and a total of 10 million hits so far, it ranks number one among all the translation companies in China. Since it was established in 1995, with support from experts and scholars from many universities and research institutes, the company has completed over 100 major state-level translation projects such as the Gezhouba Water Control Key Project, the Yellow River Diversion Works and the West to East Gas!
  Pipeline Project. The company has also translated and published more than 100 foreign scientific books. ChinaTranslationNet Company Ltd. has a long-standing relationship with about one thousand large foreign and domestic enterprises and organizations such as the United Nations Grain Plan Bureau, the State Development and Reform Committee, the State Council Development and Research Center, China International Bid Company, China National Petroleum Gas Corporation, China Petroleum Chemical Corporation, the World Economic Forum, IBM, HP, Boeing, Siemens, China People University Publishing House, and Enterprise Management Publishing House. Therefore, the company has earned a high reputation both domestically and abroad.

    ChinaTranslationNet Company Ltd insists on the principle that quality and clients come first. Its translators and interpreters are scholars and language experts from well-known universities and institutes like Qinghua University and Beijing University. We carefully select our translators, eliminating hidden troubles at the source. All full-time and part-time translators have passed a written exam, interview and probation period. We only choose people who are qualified in languages and meet special field requirements.

    Our current General Manager studied in Beijing Technical University and China People University, obtaining a Bachelor of Science Degree and a Doctoral Degree in Economics. He has fifteen years' translation experience, and has published more than 10 translated books. Our two Vice General Managers graduated from Qinghua University and Beijing University with a Master's Degree in Project Management and a Medical Doctor Degree. Both have more than 10 years' translation experience and have managed hundreds of translation projects. Our Managers' specialized backgrounds and accumulated translation experience laid a solid foundation for the company's development. Our translation quality is extremely reliable.

    The company provides a full range of translation services through its various departments, including the Client Department, Translation Management Department, Local and DTP Department, Check-up and Composing Department, General and Simultaneous Interpretation Department, and Film Department. All staff members have a good command of one foreign language, are familiar with computers, and have knowledge in one special field. We also have advanced office and professional composing equipment, desktop publishing staff, and website and multimedia personnel.

    Currently, we have more than 60 full-time translation, check-up and administrative personnel, and more than 2,000 part-time staff. We provide a superb quality and highly efficient translation service in the areas of technology, business, law, published books, software localization, website and multimedia localization, DTP, and simultaneous and general interpretation. We also lease simultaneous interpretation equipment. The primary goal of our company is to help clients to meet their needs.

    Feel free to contact us any time.

    华译网(北京、上海、广州、深圳)翻译公司(中国专家翻译网)是一家专业的翻译公司,希望与贵公司合作。

    华译网翻译公司是由清华、北大和人大的几位专家亲手创办和管理的大型翻译服务机构。总部设在北京,在上海和广州设有分公司。自1995年创建以来,依托清华北大等科研院所的专家学者,在广大客户和社会各界的支持下,完成了葛洲坝水利枢纽工程、万家寨引黄工程和西气东输项目等100多个国家级重大工程项目的翻译工作,共引进并公开出版了几十部国外学术著作。与中石油、中石化、高盛和西门子等国内外近千家大型企业建立有长期合作关系。在搜狐、新浪、Google等搜索引擎翻译公司列表中均排首位,永久性承包中华网翻译频道,公司所办中国专家翻译网日点击量达20000多次,是一般翻译公司浏览量的上百倍,来自全国各地各行各业的优秀翻译人才在源源不断地向这里汇聚。
    业务范围:  科技、经营、管理、法律、环保、签证、书籍、论文、摘要等法律、技术和商务文件资料的翻译。网站网页翻译。录音录像及影视剧的翻译和配音。国际会议和各种谈判的口笔译和同传服务。
    翻译语种:  英、日、德、俄、意、法、罗、西、葡、韩、泰、阿等
    技术门类:  机械、电子、通讯、航天、航空、医药、卫生、医疗器械、化工、石油、能源、环保、冶金、建筑、建材、生化、汽车、计算机、纺织、印染、服装、造纸、食品、农牧等。

北京华译网翻译公司
中国专家翻译网

北京:北京市海淀区太阳园17号楼405室 (北三环西路大钟寺东侧)电话:010-82115891 82115892 传真010-82130386 82115892

上海:上海漕溪北路38号10G (东方商厦后面实业公寓南楼)电话:021-34240860  34240925 传真:021-34240925

广州:广州天河区体育西路9号 骏汇大厦北座6F电话:020-38981061/1062 传真:020-38981062

E-mail:bjhyw@263.net
MSN: bjctn@hotmail.com
Website: www.bjtranslate.com

ChinaTranslationNet Co., Ltd.
China Expert Translation Net

Add: 405 of Building 17, Sun Garden, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Post code: 100086
Tel:0086-10- 82115891 82115892 82130387   (O)
Fax:0086-10-82115892 82130386
Mobile phone:13601249160
E-mail: bjctn@vip.sina.com  bjctn@hotmail.com
Website:www.chinatranslation.net