/SPAM!/ [87%] Bermudas & Shorts

Title: Beach Bermudas

PROMOWEAR - THE MAKER BEHIND THE BRAND

BEACH BERMUDAS
in lightweight and soft MICROFIBRE PEACH keep the warmer comfortable during the outdoor activities.

Providing in 50 Different Existing Colours and more than 100 Different Printed Patterns.

Quality passing the Azo-Free and ISO Standards.

Embroidery and imprint in customer design logo can be applied on Beach Bermudas.

Size range could be from children size 4 - 16 and adult size XS - 4XL.

Minimum ordered quantity can be flexible from 100 pcs per colour style.

Ref. BS9021

Ref. BS9022
Ref. BS9024
Ref.BS9031
TRIMMING : EMBROIDERY OR IMPRINT IN CUSTOMER DESIGN LOGO CAN BE APPLIED TO THE BEACH BERMUDAS.

Ref. BS9032
Ref. BS9033
Ref. BS9048
Ref. BS9051

Import & Export

We can arrange export licence (quota) of Beach Bermudas and other knitted quota-need items for the import to your country.

We can also handle the import procedure for you and deliver goods to your warehouse directly.

Cooperation with Us

We would like to cooperate with you to develop mutual business in your markets.

You are always welcome to send us enquiry with your quantity idea and logo artwork details (for embroidery or imprint).

And it is also recommended for you to send us samples of Beach Bermudas in your design for our quotation and samping.

If you have any enquiries, please contact us by sending email to
promowear@126.com.

Thanks for your kind attention. Awaiting for your further comments.

Best regards.